With Lytics audiences and Facebook lookalike you can increase conversions by targeting new prospects that have similar characteristics to your high value customers. This guide will cover how you can create a source audience of your top lifetime purchasers in Lytics and use it in a Facebook lookalike audience for a targeted ad campaign that reaches new users who are likely to become purchasers.
Follow the steps outlined in this guide to build source audiences in Lytics. The steps that follow in this guide provide specific instructions on constructing a high value purchasers audience.
- In the audience builder, select Custom Rule.
- If you have imported data via Shopify, search for and select the field Lifetime Order Price. This field contains the sum of all purchase amounts made by the user.
- From the rule options Lifetime Order Pice must... select be at least. In the These values textbox enter a price threshold.
- Click Add Condition.
- Verify the user count of your audience. Facebook expects the source audience to be anywhere from 1,000 to 50,000 users. You may need to adjust the price threshold or add additional rules to generate an audience of the appropriate size and specificity.
NOTE: If you're unable to generate an audience of appropriate size with the Lifetime Order Price field, consider creating a source audience of recent purchasers, or purchasers of specific products instead.
- Click Create to save your audience.
Follow through with the steps below to use your high value purchasers audience for the source of a Facebook lookalike ads campaign:
Updated 8 months ago