Connecting Lytics and Salesforce Data Management Platform (DMP) allows you to use Lytics audiences and behavioral data within the Salesforce DMP ecosystem. This is achieved through a two-step process. First, Lytics uses the Salesforce DMP pixel to send our
_uid, or unique web indentifier, to Salesforce DMP linking the user. Next, a CSV with selected Lytics user fields and
_uid is exported from Lytics and imported into Salesforce DMP addding additional user attributes and enhancing targeting capabilities.
This article covers:
- Supported Features
- Enable the Salesforce DMP Pixel Sync for your Account
- Share Audience Membership and Profile Attributes to Salesforce DMP
- Ensure you have installed the Salesforce DMP pixel on your site.
- Log into your Lytics account.
- Click your account name at the top right corner of your Lytics dashboard.
- Select Account Settings.
- To enable Salesforce DMP ensure the checkbox next to Automatically place the Krux sync img tag onto your site? has been checked.
- Click Save.
_uid to Salesforce DMP. You can confirm that this is happening by searching for the Krux pixel on your site:
This feature is currently in beta and requires a CSV with a particular format to be generated in order to import data to Salesforce DMP. Though it is possible to export a standard CSV from Lytics and then reformat the CSV using alternative tools we recommend contacting our success team for assistance and further information on this process.
Updated 5 months ago