If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations documentation for more information.
- Select Mailgun from the list of providers.
- Select the Mailgun API Key method for the authorization.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Enter your Domain and API Key.
- Click Save authorization to save your newly-created authorization.
Authorize Lytics with Mailgun, if you have not previously done so.
Select Setup webhooks from the list of workflows.
This workflow doesn't require any additional configuration. Click Start setup and Lytics will begin collecting data in realtime as users open and click through emails sent from Mailgun.
Updated 5 months ago