Unified ID 2.0 is an identifier created using user's PII like email. The new Unified ID2.0 will provide advertisers/publishers a new privacy-conscious targeting ID.
This integration allows you to enrich your existing Lytics user profiles and acquire Unified ID 2.0 for users that have an email or hashed email. Use the new imported ID to send it to various ad platforms to target users.
Enrich Lytics users to add Unified ID 2.0 to their user profile. Use this UID to identify consumers to target with more relevant ad campaigns.
- Implementation Type: Server-side Integration
- Implementation Technique: REST API Integration, Audience Trigger Integration
- Frequency: Real-time Integration
- Resulting data: User Fields, Raw Event Data
Each job run will proceed as follows:
- Creates a temporary Lytics Audience with users that have email or email hash configured during job creation.
- Sends the email or email hash to Unified ID endpoint to acquire the user's UID2.0. Users are enriched every minute or when the queue reaches 1000 users.
- Sends user's UID2.0 data in stream
uid_enrichmentso that it can be mapped as a user profile field.
Once the ID is enriched, it is refreshed every 90 days.
The following fields are included in the default mapping of the
|Source Field||Lytics User Field||Description||Type|
|email ||Email Address||string|
|email_hash_sha256||email_hash_sha256||Hashed Email Address (SHA 256)||string|
|unified_id||unified_id||Unified ID 2.0||string|
|unified_ts||unified_ts||Unified ID 2.0 Last Updated Time||Date|
In addition to above fields, the job also emits all the
BYfields present in the user profile so that they can be used to add
Unified ID 2.0to user profile.
Follow these steps to set up and configure an enrich job for Unified ID 2.0 in the Lytics platform.If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Data Sources documentation for more information.
- Select Unified ID 2.0 from the list of providers.
- Select the Enrich Lytics Users to Acquire Unified ID 2.0 job from the list under the Enrich category.
- Select the Lytics Managed Key authorization type.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- From the Email Field input, select the Lytics user email field that will be mapped to the Unified ID 2.0. Either Email Field or Email Hash Field (SHA 256) must be selected.
- From the Email Hash Field (SHA 256) input, select the Lytics user email hash field that will be mapped to the Unified ID 2.0.
- Click Start Enrich.
Updated 7 months ago